Thursday, January 15, 2009

I am having problems when I am trying to post my photos on here - I try to insert them and nothing happens! I have been less prolific than I would like with my camera lately, but still...it's a little discouraging!

However, I have found this fantastic thing which is such a great colour that I thought I would post the link, instead of a photo of the cowls that I have been making. They are so great to make, and so cozy to wear. I am thinking about maybe opening an Etsy shop, since I really am enjoying making different kinds of cowls but am having a hard time justifying making that many for myself. I am making them for friends too and it's just so much fun!

Oh Blogger, I wish you would let me post photos. You used to work and lately you don't. Sigh.

No comments: